Job Description: Mark Comms Super Star
Want to play an integral part in growing businesses?
Are you passionate about helping businesses grow? Are you naturally curious about how to do things better? Do you consider yourself to be bloody good (and always getting better) at marketing communications? Looking for a great challenge with a rapidly growing and industry-changing company? If you answered yes to all of these, then we should talk!
Working hand in hand with business owners, we provide the systems, people, skills and resources required to quickly grow their businesses. From analytics and optimisation to websites and marketing, to management and system analysis, we are committed to growing each of our clients’ business. We believe in being a true business partner – supportive, passionate and collaborative – because their success is our success!
We improve how they operate, and whatever resources they don’t have but need, we’ve got them covered. With over 30 years of combined experience, we’ve learnt a thing or two about growing businesses.
We’re growing quickly!
As our team continues to grow, we are looking to immediately appoint a part time marketing and communications person. This role is perfectly suited for an enthusiastic and skilled marketing professional who can make digital mediums thrive.
The person who will be selected to join our team will:
- MarComs Super Star! with 3+ years experience
- Be a curious learner and immerse themselves in all things marketing
- Have proven marketing and communications experience
- Great communicator with excellent written skills
- If you looked up “attention to detail!” in the dictionary, a picture of you would be there
- Be familiar with modern digital marketing strategies and techniques, especially content marketing and social media
- Have 1st rate content skills (for website, social and PR)
- Work well in a dynamic environment and thrive on deadlines
The Role: Marketing Communications with a spice of client management
Reporting to the Owner, the purpose of this role is to execute digital marketing and communications strategies and campaigns for our diverse client base. Primarily focusing on the customer journey, content marketing, social and email, you’ll be responsible for helping to ensure great campaigns are executed for our core target market – small and medium sized business. Part of the role includes taking some old-school marketing techniques and applying to the new world of digital marketing. There is tremendous opportunity to add your expertise and flair to our ever-evolving business and product offering.
This role is not for the faint hearted!
With this role comes a great responsibility and opportunity to join an industry-leading team that is at the forefront of the marketing and sales world. And upon proving your skills with results, there comes opportunity in developing the scope of the role and also in helping to define, build and grow our business, brand and positioning:
- We are looking for approx. 20 hours per week (quite flexible on days/time)
- Based in Hawthorn but you can work from anywhere in this role
If you think you’ve got what it takes and you’re as good as you think you are, then let’s catch up for a coffee! Contact Ben
- 6 month part-time contract
- Expected start date: 7/12/2020
- $70-90K pro rata negotiable with experience and results