Want to play an integral part in growing businesses?
Are you passionate about helping businesses grow? Are you naturally curious about how to do things better? Have you got 1-2 years’ experience in Google Ads and decided that you love it? Do you want to be bloody good at SEM/PPC? Looking for a great challenge with a rapidly growing and industry-changing company? If you answered yes to all of these, then we should talk!
Working hand in hand with business owners, we provide the systems, people, skills and resources required to quickly grow their businesses. From analytics and optimisation to websites and marketing, to management and system analysis, we are committed to growing each of our clients’ business. We believe in being a true business partner – supportive, passionate and collaborative – because their success is our success!
We improve how they operate, and whatever resources they don’t have but need, we’ve got them covered. With over 100 years’ of combined experience, we’ve learnt a thing or two about growing businesses.
We’re growing quickly!
As our team continues to grow, we are looking to immediately appoint a relatively junior SEM / PPC / Google Ads person that is looking for some of the best to take them under there wing and teach them all there is to know about 1st rate Google Ads optimisation and management.
This role is perfectly suited for an enthusiastic and passionate Google Ads person who has limited experience thus far, but has found they love it and time to develop there skills significantly over the next 3-5 years.
The person who will be selected to join our team will:
- Be a curious learner and immerse themselves in all things digital
- Have some experience with Google Ads (not expecting too much, but need to know the basics):
- Keyword research
- Campaign builds
- Optimisations (always ensuring the best bang for our clients’ buck!)
- Excellent ad copy writing skills (no vanilla ad copy welcome here!)
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Thinks a bit differently than the usual Google Ads person
- Works well in a dynamic environment and thrive on deadlines
- Is a confident and clear communicator and is a team player
- Wants more than just a job
Fast Track Your Google Ads Career Path to Super Star
Reporting to the Search Manager, you’ll be responsible for all day to day requirements of maintaining and implementing foundational work required to make Google Ads campaigns perform. Learning from the best in the game, you’ll get firsthand experience in all facets of Google Ads and what an industry leading optimisation and improvement process looks like. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right person, with a little bit of Google Ads experience, to take their career to the next level.
With this role comes a great opportunity to join a great team that is at the forefront of the digital marketing world. And upon proving your skills with results, there comes opportunity in developing the scope of the role and also in helping to define, build and grow our business, brand and positioning:
- Part time role
- You can work from anywhere in this role
- $70-90K pro rata negotiable with experience and results