Should Your Marketing Be Performing Better?
Marketing Diagnostics: Expert Advice & Analysis to Better Results
It's time to know exactly what is and isn't working.
…And how to fix it. How do we have clarity on what’s working well and how to do more of it, how to fix what’s not working so well and how do we stop what’s not adding any value
This will mean that:
You will know exactly what is and isn’t working with your marketing.
Grab the low hanging fruit to drive quick wins and growth.
What do we fix that isn't working or which campaigns do we stop?
How do we only do those things that add most value?
The Outcome: How to get 10-30% growth
2020 Special: Save $1000 off our Marketing Diagnostics
Normally $3500 now only $2500 for the first 10 customers who sign up in 2020.
The process we'll take you on has been 17 years in the making.
1. Analysis of your digital marketings strategy
- How well defined is your target audiences?
- How well are you communicating your value proposition?
- How well built is your customer journey?
2. Audits, analysis & recommendations on campaigns
- What’s your ROI by channel / campaign?
- What parts of the campaign are performing well?
- What parts are in urgent need of improvements>
- What parts are a waste of money?
3. Overall performance of marketing assets
- How good is your website?
- What are the quick wins from organic search / seo
- Is your content marketing strategy up to scratch?
- How well are you converting visitors into leads, leads into $$$$
4. Management & reporting
- What are the gaps/holes in your tracking and reporting
- What management framework is going to work best for you
- How well are you allocting resources
5. Optimisation & improvement framework
“Our business has used Due North for over 4 years now for our digital marketing and CRM/sales support and it’s been fantastic. Forget a large agency, get personalised service.”
“I’ve been working with Ben, Lisa and the team at Due North since 2017 and they’ve been awesome. If you’re looking for an honest and reliable no BS team, then I wouldn’t hesitate getting in touch with Ben and the team.”